Lavender and Anise Natural Soap
Beach Baby Bath and Body know how to combine the perfect lavender scent with sweet licorice to give you a heavenly blend. Clarifying charcoal gives it an elegant swirly appearance. Love lavender? You will also want to check out Midnight Lavender Soap.
- Activated charcoal which is clarifying.
- Olive, castor and coconut oil are hydrating and moisturizing and full of antioxidants
- Healing shea butter to soften your skin.
- Lavender Oil is healing and calming.
- Wrapped with paper label & bio-film (eco-wrapping that can go into your compost and biodegrades in 18 months!
If you like lavender you will love Midnight Lavender Soap!
Olea europaea (olive) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Aqua (water), Oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, Sodium hydroxide, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit, Ricinus communis (castor) oil, essential oil blend, sodium lactate, titanium dioxide, mica, activated charcoal (bamboo),
We met Jess at a Fair in Ontario and fell in love with her products.
Her Soapmaking adventure began on the shores of Wasaga Beach, Ontario. When her first baby was 2, he began showing symptoms of skin irritations. Jess traced his reactions to our commercial soaps, detergents, and "mild baby' shampoos. Her research began and lead her to make her first soap first honey soap. Problem solved!
Since then, Jess has expanded her choice of green skincare products. We know you will love them as much as us!