Natural Beer Soap
The ultimate man soap from Beach Baby! And you won't leave the shower smelling like beer. What does Beer do to soap? Beer soap is made with beer as the liquid instead of water or milk. It boosts the lather because of its high sugar content, and it creates a smooth, silky feel and it conditions the skin.
- Great lather so it can double as a shampoo bar.
- Olive and coconut oil are high in vitamin E and are hydrating.
- Shea butter healing and moisturizing.
- Castor oil is anti-inflammatory
- Bar wrapped with paper label & bio-film (eco-wrapping that can go into your compost and biodegrades in 18 months!)
About key ingredients in Guinness® Beer Soap:
We met Jess at a Fair in Ontario and fell in love with her products.
Her Soapmaking adventure began on the shores of Wasaga Beach, Ontario. When her first baby was 2, he began showing symptoms of skin irritations. Jess traced his reactions to our commercial soaps, detergents, and "mild baby' shampoos. Her research began and lead her to make her first soap first honey soap. Problem solved!
Since then, Jess has expanded her choice of green skincare products. We know you will love them as much as us!