Soothing and Uplifting Natural Soap
You can enjoy the scents of summer all year long. Gentle lavender relaxes you while tart lemon lifts your spirits. Olive, coconut, and castor oil moisturize your skin. Healing shea butter softens your skin. Love lavender? You will also want to check out Midnight Lavender Soap.
- The scent of lemon essential oil is balancing and lifts your spirit.
- Lavender essential oil relaxes and calms you.
- Lavender has antibacterial properties.
- Olive, coconut, and castor oil is antioxidant, moisturizing, and soothing.
- Wrapped with paper label & bio-film (eco-wrapping that can go into your compost and biodegrades in 18 months!
Olea europaea (olive) oil, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua (water), Oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, sodium hydroxide, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit, Ricinus communis (castor) oil, essential oil blend, ultramarine, oxides.
We met Jess at a Fair in Ontario and fell in love with her products.
Her Soapmaking adventure began on the shores of Wasaga Beach, Ontario. When her first baby was 2, he began showing symptoms of skin irritations. Jess traced his reactions to our commercial soaps, detergents, and "mild baby' shampoos. Her research began and led her to make her first soap first honey soap. Problem solved!
Since then, Jess has expanded her choice of green skincare products. We know you will love them as much as us!