Smokey Lavender Natural Soap
Beach Baby Bath & Body calls its Midnight Lavender Soap "lavender, with style." Marry Cedarwood and Patchouli with Smoky charcoal swirls and you have sexy style. dress it up, absorb excess oils, and soothes the complexion.
- Lavender is antibacterial and relaxing
- Cedarwood and Patchouli are both grounding and great for your complexion.
- Charcoal is clarifying and absorbs excess oils and soothes your complexion.
- Olive, coconut, and castor oil moisturize and hydrate the skin and are antibacterial.
- Rice bran is a skin conditioner.
Olea europaea (olive) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Aqua (water), Oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, Sodium hydroxide, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit, Ricinus communis (castor) oil, Essential oil blend, Activated charcoal, Ultramarine.
We met Jess at a Fair in Ontario and fell in love with her products.
Her Soapmaking adventure began on the shores of Wasaga Beach, Ontario. When her first baby was 2, he began showing symptoms of skin irritations. Jess traced his reactions to our commercial soaps, detergents, and "mild baby' shampoos. Her research began and lead her to make her first soap first honey soap. Problem solved!
Since then, Jess has expanded her choice of green skincare products. We know you will love them as much as us!