Relaxing Essential Oil Roll-On
Promote a sense of well-being and relaxation to allow a moment of peace. Take time to stop and smell the flowers! Blended with Mandarin, Bergamot, Frankincense, Neroli & Roman Chamomile.
Applying the roll-on to the nape of your neck is fantastic because the sensation makes you feel instantly relaxed. Another way to apply the oil is to the palms of your hands, rub palms together to warm up the essentials oils, then breathe in deeply and enjoy the sensation.
- All skin types
- All-natural formula, non-toxic
- Beautifully scented with pure essential oils
- Apply oil to your wrists, temples, and back of the neck (into your hairline) and let the essential oils absorb into the skin
- For immediate results, place scent directly under your nose and breathe deeply
- Can be used as many times as needed throughout the day
- When applying/reapplying directly to skin, during the daytime, always follow up with a broad spectrum sunscreen
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Bergamot FCF, Lavender Flower/Leaf Oil*, Frankincense*, Cedarwood Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Roman Chamomile Oil*, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil**, Neroli Oil. *Certified organic ingredient **Phototoxic, please refer to DIRECTIONS on how to use •Avoid product during pregnancy due to higher % of essential oils.
After struggling with allergies and eczema all her life, Julie Clark began crafting natural, organic beauty products out of her kitchen. In 2010 Julie began studying Aromatherapy, Holistic Health and Esthetics in Toronto. Here she formed the foundation of her skincare expertise, experimenting with raw materials and natural ingredients.
For Julie, natural beauty goes beyond simply organic ingredients; natural beauty means a pledge to helping clients feel good in their own skin. “I gather so much inspiration from my clients, the weather, and the seasons,” says Julie, of her individually-tailored approach to skin care. While PA has long outgrown the kitchen, Julie’s devotion to fresh, seasonal, and organic beauty continues. Now a certified holistic esthetician and aromatherapist, Julie remains committed to innovation, sustainability, and small-batch skin care of the highest quality.