Canadian Made Natural Body Lotion
This lotion has the warm grounding scent of fresh-baked cookies. Wrap yourself up in the sweetness of Vanilla. But maybe you are sweet enough?? (wink)
- Rich enough to hydrate dry skin.
- Light enough that it sinks in quickly.
- With Coconut, Grapeseed & Rice Bran Oils for nutrients and vitamins.
- 80% Organic content, and NO synthetic fragrances, toxins or colours
- NO Bad Stuff
- No synthetic fragrance, toxins or colours, NO harmful colours, NO propylene glycol, No GMO, NO synthetic preservatives, NO petroleum ingredients, NO animal testing, O alcohol, NO palm oil, No parfuns, No sulphates, NO BHT/BHA, NO DEA/TEA/MEA, NO formaldehyde, NO sodium Laureth sulfate, No PEG compounds, NO triclosan, No Silicone Chemicals No coal Tar dyes, No artificial musk.
aqua (water), Oryza satie (rice bran) oil, glycerly stearate* and Cetearyl alcohol * and sodium stearoyl lactylate*, Vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil * and Helianthus Annuus (local sunflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut), glycerin, cetyl alcohol (coconut), acetic acid * (apple cider vinegar), fragrance (essential oil blend), benzyl alcohol *, salicylic acid *, glycerin* and sorbic acid, Potassium sorbate,
We met Jess at a Fair in Ontario and fell in love with her products.
Her Soapmaking adventure began on the shores of Wasaga Beach, Ontario. When her first baby was 2, he began showing symptoms of skin irritations. Jess traced his reactions to our commercial soaps, detergents, and "mild baby' shampoos. Her research began and lead her to make her first honey soap. Problem solved!
Since then, Jess has expanded her choice of green skincare products. We know you will love them as much as us!