Anti-Aging, Hydrating Facial Oil
Curelle's Cacay skin oil is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 45%. Also, it delivers significant improvements in hydration. Studies show an increase in the skin's elasticity, firmness, and smoothness. Cacay Oil (Caryodendron orinocense Seed Oil) is one of The Amazon Forest's best-kept secrets. It has one-of-a-kind results for the skin thus making it a high demand anti-aging facial product. It features:
The shelf life of this premium-grade cacay oil is three years (with nothing added, just the pure oil). Safe to use in the sun. Can be used by all skin types including the most sensitive skin.
Clinically Proven (4-week study, applied twice daily)
- 95% of subjects reduced the appearance of wrinkles
- 100% had an increase in hydration and firmness
- 85% had an increase in smoothness
- 80% had an increase in elasticity
- The appearance of fine lines was reduced up to 45%
- Hydration increased up to 39%
- Smoothness increased up to 30%
- Elasticity improvement up to 27%
Studies were conducted utilizing 100% concentration of Cacay Oil which is why Curelle makes it available in Canada only 100% pure. All clinical studies were conducted without animals.
What else is Cacay Oil good for?
- Cell regeneration (stretch marks, scars)
- Soothing (soothes burns and skin irritations)
- Sebum regulator (unblocks pores)
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, topical anti-inflammatory)
- Brightening (skin radiance, blemishes, helps even tone)
- Hair (frizz control, conditioning, thermo protector)
- Nails (strengthening, cuticle conditioning)
- Lip Moisturizer
The purchase of cacay nuts direct from Colombian farmers supports 200 families, making it possible for them to plant their own cacay trees. By planting their own cacay trees, the families further increase their income growing legal crops.
Cacay oil is sourced from Amazonia in Colombia. Organic, GMO-free, gluten-free; no (non-human) animals have been tested, including in the clinical studies.
- All skin types
- Mature skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Light and highly absorbent
- Completely natural and unscented
- Apply 1 or 2 drops on each side of the face, twice daily
- This is a light, quick-absorbing dry oil that can be applied under makeup, under moisturizer, or alone
- It is great to use before bed
- A superb daily moisturizer for women and men
100% Pure Cold-Pressed Cacay Oil (Caryodendron orinocense Seed Oil). No added scent, fragrance, essential oil, or scented botanical extract.
Curelle products are made in Vancouver, Canada. Curelle sets the standard for natural personal care products, utilizing only the finest quality plant-derived ingredients.CURELLE products are:
The product line includes shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products, lotions, facial oil, and specialty body care products. Their hair care products are safe for colour treated hair!