Clean Kiss Organics Deodorant
Clean Kiss Organics Baking Soda Free Deodorant is made with only natural, 100% clean ingredients. Including coconut oil, shea butter & tea tree, for its antibacterial properties. Essential oils to invigorate your senses, and other clean & natural, GMO-free ingredients. It eliminates bacteria that cause underarm odour and keeps you smelling fresh all day long!
This natural deodorant will help keep you smelling clean and fresh under even extreme circumstances. The essential oils will eliminate the bacteria-causing odour that will invigorate your senses with natural essential oils. Hot yoga & extreme heat-tested and proven to work. Great for men and women, tweens and teens!
- Sensitive Skin
Product Size: 60g
- Super effective!
If your skin is not sensitive check out the other scents clean kiss offers here!
- Try shaving at least 8 hours before you apply your deodorant to ensure your armpits are well rested and ready for deodorant
- Apply daily after bathing to a clean, dry underarm
- Use a clean finger to apply a pea-size amount onto your underarm and gently rub into skin - a little goes a long way!
Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cocos nucifera (coconut oil), corn starch, kaolin clay, arrowroot powder, melaleuca oil (tea tree), essential oils.
Clean Kiss creates beautiful, small-batch natural skincare products for the face, body and hair. It all started with their natural deodorant that was born out of desperation to find an aluminum-free natural deodorant (that actually worked!!!).
All of the products are formulated using natural and/or organic ingredients without the use of sulfates, SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan and triclocarban. All products are:
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty-Free - Leaping bunny Certified
- Made in Small Artisan Batches
- Proudly Canadian
- Sustainable Packaging
- Charitable Giving Program to Wellspring Birmingham Gilgan House (Oakville) and Fitness for Mental Health