DivaCup Natural Menstrual Cup
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea). Its easy care for and use, making for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry!
- Waste-free and environmentally friendly
- Up to 12 hours of leak-free protection
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Model 2: Recommended for women age 30 and over and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by cesarean section.
Francine Chambers and her daughter, co-founder and CEO, Carinne Chambers-Saini, brought the DivaCup to the mass market together in 2003.
Francine has spent her whole life searching for a better, more comfortable, and environmentally friendly alternative to tampons and pads. She found it in the modern menstrual cup and knew she was on to a winner. Carinne saw this opportunity and immediately launched herself into creating the DivaCup with her mother. Dedicating their lives to improving the menstrual care game, they created a user-friendly, environmentally responsible and reusable period product that could be easily accessible around the world.