Amethyst Facial Roller
A M E T H Y S T : The Healing Stone
A magic wand that promotes blood flow stimulation, lymph drainage, reduces puffiness and dark circles, calms and brightens while lifting your skin.
Eliminate toxins through lymph drainage, Reduce puffiness and dark circles , Soothe and brighten, Improve elasticity, Deepen penetration of skincare products, Increase blood circulation, Release tension in face.
By massaging your face with the W A N D L O V E, you will lift your skin improving its elasticity while eliminating toxins. Show your face some LOVE!
- promotes lymphatic drainage
1. Begin with a clean face.
2. Use the big head of the roller on the cheeks. Begin on the jawline and apply light pressure as you roll outwards towards the ears for lymph drainage.
3. Roll upwards from the jawline to the cheeks to sculpt the face and lift the skin.
4. Place the roller on the centre of the forehead and roll outwards towards the hairline.
5. Roll from the base of the jaw to the bottom of the neck.
6. Use the small head of the roller underneath the eyes. Gently roll upward and outwards towards the temples.
7. Apply serums and creams prior to rolling your face. This will allow the products like the Hadaka P U R I T Y oil to penetrate deeper into the skin. Pair with the Hadaka 24K Gold mask for optimal results.
Set in the fridge prior to use for an amplified cooling effect. Use morning or night as part of your skin care regime. Roll in one direction using long sweeping motions. Do not pull or tug on the skin as lymph vessels lay directly underneath the surface - light pressure will suffice. Repeat each motion for a minimum of 3 times. Sanitize roller regularly.
The name HADAKA comes from the Japanese language, meaning "NAKED, NUDE or BARE", which is a representation of the philosophy of our brand. We are inspired by our passion for Japan’s simplicity and the appreciation of beauty.
HADAKA began with a mission to achieve great skin, with the foundation of the brand being to REVEAL YOUR NAKED BEAUTY.
Despite the Japanese name, HADAKA is proudly Canadian.
The colour palette of our products and packaging reflects the diverse range of neutrals and nudes that represent skin tones and undertones of all ethnicities in our beloved and inclusive country.
Every ingredient is carefully hand picked and imported from all over the world respecting its own origins, to work in conjunction to create products that are luxurious yet affordable.
We believe in celebrating simplicity and nature.
Our HADAKA line is simple yet efficient, pared down to the essentials in the beauty regimen. The ingredients are chosen for their qualities, their efficiency and especially their truthfulness. The list of ingredients in our products are short, just the essentials that our bodies need. No fillers or harmful ingredients.
SIMPLE YET LUXURIOUS.