Organic Essential Oils
Comptoir Aroma offers a wide range of organic essential oils certified or controlled by Ecocert and HEBBD. These essential oils are pharmaceutical grade which guarantees safety and quality. Also, the essential oils are traceability. You will find there are a variety of ready-to-use formulas.
When a plant is exposed to chemicals and toxins such as pesticides, the oil is damaged. That is, these toxic chemicals are found in the essential oil that came from the plant. When you use organic essential oils, you respect yourself and the planet.
- The quality of an essential oil determines its virtues. Comptoir Aroma essential oils are certified or controlled organic; 100% pure and 100% natural.
- They are HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oils).
- Ready-to-use products are guaranteed to be of natural origin.
- No parabens or perfume.
No coloring added.
- Plants certified organic by independent organizations.
- Traceability according to precise specifications and controls from field to bottle
- Respect for natural plant cycles is of utmost importance.
- There are no synthetic chemicals used.
- Organic matter is recycled.
- Biodiversity is maintained as well as the preservation of soil and natural resources.
- Organic farming.
Le Comptoir Aroma is a Canadian family-run business located on the south shore of Montreal. They focus on exceptional quality and are eco-responsible.