Penny Lane deodorants are made with simplest possible ingredients all of which are 100% natural and are made in small batches so they're always fresh. Penny Lane believes that you should not put anything ON your body, that you would not put IN your body.
These effective deodorant contain:
- no zinc
- no aluminum
- no additives, fillers or binders
- no stabilizers
- larger container and twice as much product as other brands mean fewer containers to recycle or dispose of.
- No animal testing
- Coconut oil is high in antioxidant Vitamin E, is deeply moisturizing and soothing for skin.
All bars are 120 gr
- Dial deodorant up only enough for a single-use
- Gently and lightly wet it for a smooth application
- Can be used over existing sweat
- Do not use immediately after shaving or waxing
Essential oil ingredients vary according to scent purchased:
May contain Lemon (Citrus Limonium) Essential Oil, Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Essential Oil, Pink Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi) Essential Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Essential Oil, Pine (Pinus sylvestris) Essential Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Essential Oil, Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis) Essential Oil, Sandalwood (Santalum Album) Essential Oil, Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) Essential Oil.
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera), aluminum-free Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Non-GMO Corn Starch (Zea Mays),
Note: People often confuse baking soda with baking powder, which contains aluminum. Please note that baking soda does NOT contain aluminum. Canadian.
Penny Lane believes only natural ingredients given to us by Mother Nature should be used on our bodies. They have tested these deodorants which have proven to be effective, even in hot yoga classes.