At Home Facial Ritual Kit
We decided to share the magic of our products and treatments with you so you can maintain the quality of your skin + invite a sense of calm into your space.
Create a relaxing weekly ritual for yourself by following our steps for a complete at home facial treatment. Improve circulation, reduce puffiness, lower stress levels, maximize hydration and detoxify your skin in under 30 minutes! By receiving and giving yourself this facial treatment, you can get to know the skin you’re in by touching + exploring every part of your facial skin. Feel absolutely radiant + love the skin you’re in!
Samples of the following products:
Moisturizing Oil Cleanser + Make Up Remover
Invigorating + Balancing Toner
Clear Skin Advanced Spot Concentrate
Full Brow Serum
Regenerating + Stimulating Exfoliator
Detoxifying + Clarifying Clay Mask
- All skin types
- The benefits of a facial in the comfort of your own home!
- Perfect for your girls night in
- A great way to try the Province Apothecary face care line!
Create a relaxing ritual for yourself, invite a sense of calm into this practice.
1. Wash your hands well.
2. Dispense a quarter size amount of Moisturizing Oil Cleanser + Makeup Remover into your palms, rub together for 30 seconds, then apply onto your face + neck. Work the oil into your skin for at least a minute.
3. Remove all traces of cleanser with a damp washcloth.
4. Mix your Regenerating + Stimulating Exfoliator in a small dish with water until it forms a runny paste consistency.
5. Massage your exfoliator onto freshly cleansed skin for a couple minutes.
6. Rinse out your small dish.
7. Rinse off with water or a damp washcloth until all traces of exfoliator are removed.
8. Mix your Detoxifying + Clarifying Clay Mask in a small dish with water to create the perfect consistency.
9. Leave the mask on your skin until the edges start to harden. If your mask hardens too quickly, spritz your skin with Invigorating + Balancing Toner to rehydrate the mask.
* It is a myth that you want the clay to harden on the skin completely - this dehydrates and can irritate the skin. Our mask is effective even if left on for just 5 minutes.
10. Using a hot towel, lay it over your face + neck to steam the mask into the skin. This step allows for better product penetration as well as makes it easier to remove. Remove all traces of the mask before moving on.
11. Close your eyes, and take a deep inhale. Spritz your fresh, renewed skin with Invigorating + Balancing Toner and exhale.
12. Apply 4-12 drops of Rejuvenating + Hydrating Face Serum immediately following toner application.
13. Follow along our Natural Facelift Ritual to massage the serum into the skin deeply, relax facial muscles, relieve tension and promote circulation. *Don’t miss this step—it’s the best part!
14. Apply 1-2 drops of Clear Skin Advanced Spot Treatment to any pimples, pustules or scars.
15. Apply 1-2 drops of Full Brow Serum to your brows.
This full at-home facial ritual will leave you rejuvenated, glowing + feeling brand new!
After struggling with allergies and eczema all her life, Julie Clark began crafting natural, organic beauty products out of her kitchen. In 2010 Julie began studying Aromatherapy, Holistic Health and Esthetics in Toronto. Here she formed the foundation of her skincare expertise, experimenting with raw materials and natural ingredients.
For Julie, natural beauty goes beyond simply organic ingredients; natural beauty means a pledge to helping clients feel good in their own skin. “I gather so much inspiration from my clients, the weather, and the seasons,” says Julie, of her individually-tailored approach to skin care. While PA has long outgrown the kitchen, Julie’s devotion to fresh, seasonal, and organic beauty continues. Now a certified holistic esthetician and aromatherapist, Julie remains committed to innovation, sustainability, and small-batch skin care of the highest quality.