Whether you loved Rocky hair care in the past or you've been searching for natural shampoo and want to make sure that the ingredients you are putting in your hair are good for you, we've got a shampoo for you. We've worked hard on our lineup of all-natural hair care that is all-natural, kind to your hair and will give you a good hair day every single day.
Vanilla Coconut natural shampoo gives fine hair a volume boost thanks to Humic, Lactic and Oleic Acids. Not to mention it smells like a day at the beach. Let nature bulk up your hair without adding weight.
- Wild Kindness Shampoo - Nourish & Protect: This is our normal blend shampoo for those that have generally healthy hair or just want a nice healthy clean. It will leave your hair light, clean and feeling fresh. It is great for most hair types as it is both gentle and nourishing.
- Wild Kindness Shampoo - Scent Free: This has the same formula as Nourish & Protect, but without an additional scent.
- Wild Kindness Shampoo - Repair & Replenish: Our blend for dry or damaged hair tends to the needs of those that colour treat, use heat, and are out in the elements.
- Wild Kindness Shampoo- Volumize & Clarify: This is the blend for those looking to clean and volumize. Locks that are fine, limp or thin, or weighed down by oil or build-up will benefit from this blend.
- Formulated for healthy, balanced hair and scalp, whether you have wavy, curly or straight hair.
- Safe for colour treated hair.
- Made with only natural ingredients.
- Made with plant-based materials only - no animal products here!
- Lather a small amount into wet hair, rinse
- Follow with conditioner if desired
- Sapindus Trifoliatus (Soap Nut) Aqueous Fruit Extract
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Amino Acid)
- Coco Glucoside (Coconut Oil)
- Coco Betaine (Coconut Oil)
- Lactic Acid (Molasses)
- Humic Acid
- Vanilla Aroma
- Coconut Aroma
Rocky Mountain is great at making soap. We think it’s some of the best soap in the world. These natural soap bars are at the core of who Rocky Mountain is. They are filled with nourishing ingredients like fair trade and organic shea butter, mashed fruits and vegetables, dried botanicals and essential oils. This means that they are filled with ingredients you can read and recognize. Their philosophy is less is more. Rocky mountain bar soap is also handmade in small batches in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, and you can experience the artistry that goes into each and every bar. They now have paper wrappers that you can recycle.