Vegan and Cruelty-Free Tubing Volumizing Mascara
Blinc Mascara Amplified has taken almost a decade to develop. Blinc Mascara AMPLIFIED provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, all while offering the same smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof properties of our original blinc mascara. Our Best Beauty Tips And Hacks article features Blinc.
- Use Amplified Mascara on clean and dry lashes.
- Try not to use any moisturizers on your face before you apply the tubular mascara since the oil may reduce the mascara's hold on the lash.
- If you curl your lashes or if you use a lash primer be sure to do so only before applying blinc Mascara.
- The tubes that blinc mascara Amplified forms around your lashes will act like a "cast", holding your curl longer, as opposed to weighing your lashes down like conventional mascaras.
- Twirl the wand inside the mascara tube to coat the lash.
- Hold the wand horizontally and start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips. Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply the lash amplifying mascara.
- For the lower lashes, some prefer to hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash, while others lightly sweep across the lashes.
- Keep brushing blinc mascara on until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume, and length.
- You may also use an eyelash comb to help build definition.
- You can build on additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes of the mascara wand.
- Now you can get on with your day without worrying about runny mascara.
Clean your bottle?Once you have finished applying blinc mascara amplified, ensure the bottle is tightly closed. Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottleneck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
Water/Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Bambusa Vulgaris Stem Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, o-Cymen-5-OL, Laureth-12, [May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
Blinc is cruelty-free.
If you are looking for length in your lashes try this!