Vegan and Cruelty-Free Volumizing Mascara
Blinc Tubing Mascara is the original tube-technology mascara. It's invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes for maximum amplification and hold, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and don't run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. It is non-irritating, making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
- Use Amplified Mascara on clean and dry lashes.
- Try not to use any moisturizers on your face before you apply the tubular mascara since the oil may reduce the mascara's hold on the lash.
- If you curl your lashes or if you use a lash primer be sure to do so only before applying blinc Mascara.
- The tubes that blinc mascara Amplified forms around your lashes will act like a "cast", holding your curl longer, as opposed to weighing your lashes down like conventional mascaras.
- Twirl the wand inside the mascara tube to coat the lash.
- Hold the wand horizontally and start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips. Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply the lash amplifying mascara.
- For the lower lashes, some prefer to hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash, while others lightly sweep across the lashes.
- Keep brushing blinc mascara on until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume, and length.
- You may also use an eyelash comb to help build definition.
- You can build on additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes of the mascara wand.
- Now you can get on with your day without worrying about runny mascara.
- If you accidentally apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- Want your lashes separated? You can use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- Don't want to give up your old mascara? Do you love blinc's performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look? Try applying blinc over the other mascara to "tubify" and seal it with blinc's unparalleled staying power.
Original mascara Full size - 5mL / 0.17 fl. oz
Original mascara Travel size - 2.0mL / 0.07 fl. ozWater/Aqua, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate [May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
If you want your lashes to have glamourous volume and length try this!