Organic Firming Facial Oil
This facial oil is the natural retinol alternative you've been waiting for! This high-performance anti-aging antidote contains Sytenol A (Bakuchiol), a natural compound from Indian babchi seeds. This easily-absorbed complex stimulates cell renewal and increases collagen and elastin production. It significantly improves the look of wrinkles, skin imperfections and age spots. This beauty oil is a gentle alternative for sensitive skin looking for the benefits of Retinol without its side effects. It's also a good source of fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 7 and 9).
- All skin types
- Mature skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry, rough skin
Product Size: 1oz
- Use twice a day for the first 2 weeks, then use only at night
- After cleansing, apply 1 pump into palm, rub hands together and massage into damp skin (or spray your face with floral water before use)
- Always use proper sun protection
INCI: Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, PerseaGratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (And) Calendula Officinalis (Calendula)Flower Extract, Bakuchiol, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract*, Squalane**, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Leaf Extract* *Biologique - Organic **approved By Ecocert Sytenol® A Is A Trademark Of Siphon Usa
Healthy skin is skin that is in harmony with its environment. Corpa Flora's mission is to:
- create gentler and greener alternatives to conventional skincare
- carefully formulate their products with clean and safe scientifically tested ingredients
- use the power of cosmeceutical molecules (clinically tested in vivo)
- use natural and organic plants that are ethically harvested to preserve their sustainability and delicate beauty
Corpa Flora knows that each skin type is unique. Their approach based on both skin hydration and nutrition. You can customize your product dose depending on your skin's needs. Skin type needs change depending on skin condition, seasonal changes, hormonal changes, or stress.
Corpa Flora is a Canadian company based out of Montreal, Quebec. They are always:
- all-natural ingredients
Corpa Flora gives back to the community and helps to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Quebec Foundation.