Organic Redness Relief Facial Oil
This skin-soothing facial oil specifically fights the clinical symptoms of hypersensitive skin such as redness, dry tightness, and burning. It also reduces the appearance of broken capillaries. This unique formula contains Gatuline ® Derma-Sensitive, a natural soothing active oil delivered from caper buds which contains anti-inflammatory compounds. Supercritical CO2 extract of German chamomile is used in this complex for its remarkable calming, anti-allergic effect. Chamomile extract also has vasoconstrictor benefits which are useful for rosacea sufferers. Plus it's a good source of essential fatty acids.
- Sensitive, irritated skin
- Redness and rosacea
- Dry skin
- Mature skin
Product Size: 1oz
Check out this rose quartz facial roller and make applying your oil a full face loving experience!
- Reduces redness and rosacea symptoms
- Reduces sensitivity and allergic reactions
- Use twice a day
- Apply 1 pump into the palm, rub hands together and massage into damp skin (or spray your face with floral water before use)
- A great primer base for makeup.
INCI: Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (And) Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Myristate (And) Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract**, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract*, Squalane**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (And) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Neroli) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract* *Biologique / Organic ** Ecocert Approved
Healthy skin is skin that is in harmony with its environment. Corpa Flora's mission is to:
- create gentler and greener alternatives to conventional skincare
- carefully formulate their products with clean and safe scientifically tested ingredients
- use the power of cosmeceutical molecules (clinically tested in vivo)
- use natural and organic plants that are ethically harvested to preserve their sustainability and delicate beauty
Corpa Flora knows that each skin type is unique. Their approach based on both skin hydration and nutrition. You can customize your product dose depending on your skin's needs. Skin type needs change depending on skin condition, seasonal changes, hormonal changes, or stress.
Corpa Flora is a Canadian company based out of Montreal, Quebec. They are always:
- all-natural ingredients
Corpa Flora gives back to the community and helps to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Quebec Foundation.