Organic Hydrating Facial Oil
Anti-aging hyaluronic acid in this facial serum creates an instant plumping effect! This hydration enhancing serum is made to work in synergy with all of Corpa Flora's lipid-based formulas to prevent skin dehydration and photo-aging which are a major cause of premature skin aging. Ethyl ascorbic acid, a stabilized form of vitamin C, was added to effectively fade sun spots and promote collagen synthesis. Niacinamide (B3) and fruit acid complex work together to improve hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone. This serum is preserved with a Lactobacillus Ferment (a probiotic bacteria.)
- All skin types
- Mature and aging skin
- Dry skin
Product Size: 1oz
- Firming and lifting
- Cell renewal
- Reduction in age spots and hyperpigmentation
Don't forget to hydrate your eyes! Check out Corpa Flora Hydration Eye Serum and give your full face some love. For the ultimate at-home facial experience apply your oil with the dual-action Jade Facial Roller and see instant results!
- Use morning and night in duo with one of Corpa Flora's lipid-based formulas
- Apply 1/2 to 1 pump of the hydration enhancer with 1/2 to 1 pump of our lipid complex into the palm
- Rub hands together and massage into clean face, neck and décolleté.
- To use as a facial mask: Apply a generous layer to a cleansed face, neck, and eye contour. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with slightly warm water. Can be used as needed.
INCI: Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment, Propanediol *, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract (And) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (And) AcerSaccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract (And) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract (And) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon)Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose. *Approved By Ecocert
Healthy skin is skin that is in harmony with its environment. Corpa Flora's mission is to:
- create gentler and greener alternatives to conventional skincare
- carefully formulate their products with clean and safe scientifically tested ingredients
- use the power of cosmeceutical molecules (clinically tested in vivo)
- use natural and organic plants that are ethically harvested to preserve their sustainability and delicate beauty
Corpa Flora knows that each skin type is unique. Their approach based on both skin hydration and nutrition. You can customize your product dose depending on your skin's needs. Skin type needs change depending on skin condition, seasonal changes, hormonal changes, or stress.
Corpa Flora is a Canadian company based out of Montreal, Quebec. They are always:
- all-natural ingredients
Corpa Flora gives back to the community and helps to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Quebec Foundation.