Organic Hydrating Facial Serum
Anti-aging hyaluronic acid in this facial serum creates an instant plumping effect! This hydration enhancing serum is made to work in synergy with all of Corpa Flora's lipid-based formulas to prevent skin dehydration. The Pro-vitamin B5 works as a humectant by infusing water into the cells, retaining moisture deep within the skin's tissues and improving the skin's barrier function.
- All skin types
- Mature skin
- Dry skin
Product Size: 1oz/30mL
- Firming and lifting
- Deep hydration and moisture balance
- Fragrance free
- Hyaluronic Acid - Pro-vitamin B5
Corpa Flora has an amazing cleaning oil which is the perfect start to cleaning your face prior to applying the hydrating serum. If you love the feel of oil on your face, you will adore this product!
- Use morning and night in duo with one of Corpa Flora's lipid-based formulas
- Apply 1/2 to 1 pump of the hydration enhancer with 1/2 to 1 pump of our lipid complex into the palm
- Rub hands together and massage into clean face, neck and décolleté.
- To use as a facial mask: Apply a generous layer to a cleansed face, neck, and eye contour. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with slightly warm water. Can be used as needed.
INCI: Desionized Water, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol*, D-panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate(Hyaluronic Acid). *100% Naturally Derived Ecocert Approved
Healthy skin is skin that is in harmony with its environment. Corpa Flora's mission is to:
- create gentler and greener alternatives to conventional skincare
- carefully formulate their products with clean and safe scientifically tested ingredients
- use the power of cosmeceutical molecules (clinically tested in vivo)
- use natural and organic plants that are ethically harvested to preserve their sustainability and delicate beauty
Corpa Flora knows that each skin type is unique. Their approach based on both skin hydration and nutrition. You can customize your product dose depending on your skin's needs. Skin type needs change depending on skin condition, seasonal changes, hormonal changes, or stress.
Corpa Flora is a Canadian company based out of Montreal, Quebec. They are always:
- all-natural ingredients
Corpa Flora gives back to the community and helps to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Quebec Foundation.