Organic Sensitive Skin Cleansing Oil
This gentle botanical cleanser and makeup remover is perfect for dry or sensitive skin types. This formula cleanses without irritation using the oil cleansing method! It's enriched with sweet almond and hemp seed oils containing essential fatty acids that protect the skin’s natural lipid barrier. This ultra-soft formula melts dirt, makeup, sunscreen, and even waterproof mascara while improving the skin’s overall natural glow. Plus, it won't leave you with a greasy residue. This is a great formula for dry, mature, and redness-prone skin conditions.
- Dry skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Mature Skin
- Redness and irritation
Product Size: 4oz
- Removes all impurities, including waterproof makeup
- Perfect for sensitive skin
We understand sensitive skin and we think you will fall in love with Helena Lane's Chamomile and Rose Hydrating Mist. It's perfect post-cleanse to calm redness and help with inflammation.
- Gently massage 2 to 3 pumps onto dry skin with dry hands
- Add warm water and the oil will emulsify into a milky lotion and melt makeup and dirt
- Rinse well
INCI: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleatea*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract ** Biologique / Organic ** Approuvé Par Écocert / Approved By Ecocert
Healthy skin is skin that is in harmony with its environment. Corpa Flora's mission is to:
- create gentler and greener alternatives to conventional skincare
- carefully formulate their products with clean and safe scientifically tested ingredients
- use the power of cosmeceutical molecules (clinically tested in vivo)
- use natural and organic plants that are ethically harvested to preserve their sustainability and delicate beauty
Corpa Flora knows that each skin type is unique. Their approach based on both skin hydration and nutrition. You can customize your product dose depending on your skin's needs. Skin type needs change depending on skin condition, seasonal changes, hormonal changes, or stress.
Corpa Flora is a Canadian company based out of Montreal, Quebec. They are always:
- all-natural ingredients
Corpa Flora gives back to the community and helps to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Quebec Foundation.