Peeling Skin Heel Saviour
Footlogix Peeling Skin Formula is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal mousse formulated with Spiraleen. Effectively treat peeling skin, clammy skin, or those prone to fungal infections like Athlete's foot. Urea locks in moisture. Ideal for those who have bare feet in pools, gyms, or airports, or those who tend to have feet that do not dry.
- Fungal infections of the feet, clammy skin, and peeling skin between the toes
- For itchy, burning, redness and peeling conditions due to fungal infections
- Bare feet exposed in gyms, saunas, pools, hotel rooms and airport security
- Boot and non-breathable footwear wearers
- Formulated with Dermal Infusion Technology®, this unique mousse ideal for providing relief of skin prone to fungal infections such as Athlete’s foot
- Using the proprietary ingredient Spiraleen®, an effective anti-microbial agent, it protects and cares for clammy feet prone to Athlete’s foot
- Spiraleen® works by inhibiting the invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthier feet
Contains no added moisturizers, non-greasy and leaves no residue
- Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for two weeks and then apply daily until the condition of your heels resolves.
- Non-greasy formula - apply and go!
Footlogix® created the world's first and only Pediceutical® mousse based foot care line using Dermal Infusion Technology(DIT). This delivery system carries active ingredients past the Stratum Corneum into the layers of the epidermis, helping to restore the health of the skin. This technology ensures that the Footlogix active ingredients penetrate into the layers of the epidermis and reach the targeted areas. With no greasy outer layer to occlude it, the skin is hydrated and retains its ability to function normally, resulting in healthy feet.DERMAL INFUSION TECHNOLOGY®
SPIRALEEN®Spiraleen® is a unique anti-microbial concentrate exclusive to Footlogix. It is a bioactive microalga extract specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to the skin and is also effective on the toenails. Spiraleen works by inhibiting invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-microbial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthy, happy feet.
Dr. Katharine Von Gavel established Footlogix in 2007. It is the world's first and only Pediceutical foot care line that addresses the need of the foot care industry.