Natural Rosehip Oil
Known as the Royal Oil, it’s the secret of Duchess of Cambridge and celebrities.This luxurious moisturizing treatment for face and lips, is rich in Vitamin A, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to aid in tissue repair and cell regeneration. Especially helps skin with acne as it helps to bring natural oils back into balance.
- Oil of Rosehip is a cold pressed virgin oil from Chile, rich in skin-boosting properties that will hydrate, brighten & rejuvenate the skin.
- Oil of Rosehip is packed with nourishing fatty acids that moisturize and reduce signs of aging, while Vitamins A & C fight inflammation.
- Full of antioxidants, this oil protects and repairs damaged skin, treating signs of hyperpigmentation for an overall even complexion.
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin and rosacea
- Acne and oily skin
Product Size: 15ml
- Effective, all-natural formula
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing, penetrates quickly to reduce the appearance of pores, brighten and restore lost collagen and elasticity
- Great for skin prone to redness
Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin
Massage upwards in circular motions
The name HADAKA comes from the Japanese language, meaning "NAKED, NUDE or BARE", which is a representation of the philosophy of our brand. We are inspired by our passion for Japan’s simplicity and the appreciation of beauty.
HADAKA began with a mission to achieve great skin, with the foundation of the brand being to REVEAL YOUR NAKED BEAUTY.
Despite the Japanese name, HADAKA is proudly Canadian.
The colour palette of our products and packaging reflects the diverse range of neutrals and nudes that represent skin tones and undertones of all ethnicities in our beloved and inclusive country.
Every ingredient is carefully hand picked and imported from all over the world respecting its own origins, to work in conjunction to create products that are luxurious yet affordable.
We believe in celebrating simplicity and nature.
Our HADAKA line is simple yet efficient, pared down to the essentials in the beauty regimen. The ingredients are chosen for their qualities, their efficiency and especially their truthfulness. The list of ingredients in our products are short, just the essentials that our bodies need. No fillers or harmful ingredients.