A Gel-Like Moisturizer for Full, Shiny Hair
Add Innersense's I Create Volume to your haircare routine if you'd like to bring fullness, shine, manageability, and slip to your hair! It can be used with fine or thick hair, straight or curly. With Certified Organic honey, aloe vera, rice amino acids, and eucalyptus, your hair will be tamed but full. It is sure to become a staple in your routine.
- For all hair types
- Great slip - helps prevent knots, good for curly hair
- Makes hair more manageable, even fine hair
- Rice amino acids and eucalyptus add moisture and shine
- Organic honey and aloe vera create fullness
- Gives lift and fullness to all hair types
To Use: Distribute throughout damp hair. Use your fingertips to work the product roots to end. Blow-dry, and style as usual.
Water, Aqua- EAU, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cyamop-sistetragonolobus (guar) gum* sorbitol, sclerotium gum Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Organic Rooibos African Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract*, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Honey Extract*, Linalool†. *Certified Organic †A natural component of essential oils
- Honey — a humectant, which provides moisturizing benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold when styling the hair.
- Rice Amino Acids — conditioning agents that bring shine and gloss through conditioning the scalp, hair and skin.
- Aloe — This versatile ingredient gives hair strength and a silky texture. Aloe brings fullness and manageability to the finest hair.
- Rooibos Tea — With 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.