A Strong Styling Cream To Hold, Separate, and Create Texture
Keep it separated with a lightweight texturizing creme formulated with certified organic shea butter and bee-friendly honey to condition while adding flexible definition to hair. This ultra-moisturizing, petroleum-free formula protects from humidity, eliminating frizz and flyaways.
- All hair types, including curly
- Provides strong, but gentle hold
- Separates and adds texture to all hair types
Scoop a dime-sized amount of Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer into hands, and gently rub palms together. Apply on dry hair to add hold and create definition; apply to wet hair for texture and separation.
Water, Beeswax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus)*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*,Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Limonene†. *Certified Organic †A natural component of essential oils
- Shea Butter — certified organic, our shea butter is an excellent emollient for personal care applications. It is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karite tree. Its rich content of bio-active triterpene esters provides beneficial effects including anti-irritancy, anti-inflammatory, and enhanced UV-B protection.
- Orange Flower Oil — benefits include aiding in anxiety, calming, colds, insomnia, nervousness, and skin care. Orange Flower Oil provides a harmonizing and uplifting natural aroma top note.
- Honey — is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture. This makes honey a natural fit in a variety of moisturizing products including skin creams and lotions, shampoos and conditioners. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it suitable for sensitive skin. In hair care products it has a slight holding power for the body.