Organic, Lightweight Leave-In Conditioner for Increasing Hair's Moisture
Detangle and boost moisture with a lightweight leave-in conditioning spray infused with emollient oils, fragrant herbs, flower essences and a touch of bee-friendly honey to maintain body and manageability. Lavender adds a delicate, healing fragrance. Certified Organic plant extracts leave hair free-flowing and ready for any style. Can be paired with Innersense's other conditioners for an extra boost of hydration.
• Non-greasy, light formula
• Detangles and tames frizz
• Delicate lavender scent
Recommended For: All hair types
After gently towel drying, spray Sweet Spirit onto hair and distribute with comb or fingertips. Also can be used on dry hair to rejuvenate or restyle.
Water Aqua- EAU, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Quinoa*, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Acetate, Linalyl Acetate, Citronellol†, Abies Balsamea Needle Oil*, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedar) Oil*, Alpha-Terpineol, Amyl Cinnamal†, Linalool†, Pogostemon, Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Mentha Citrata Herb Oil, Eugenia Cayophyllus (Clove) Oil, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Alpha-lonone, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Anisaldehyde, Cistus Ladaniferus Resin, Menthol, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower (Jasmine) Extract, Nerol, Benzaldehyde, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract*, Honey Extract*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Citric Acid, Eugenol†, Limonene†. *Certified Organic †A natural component of essential oils
- Tamanu Oil - is a significant topical healing agent from the sacred Tamanu tree. With its high levels of lipids, fatty acids and anti-inflammatory agents, it has tremendous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. It has a mild, pleasant aroma and a luxurious feel, absorbing readily into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Emollient Oils - provide moisturizing and strengthening characteristics, along with reparative and protective qualities.
- Rosemary Oil - is known for its healthy influence on the scalp by increasing circulation which is beneficial for stimulating hair growth.
- Honey - a humectant, which provides moisturizing benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold when styling the hair.
- Lavender -is one of the primary essential oils for inducing peace and calm. As an adaptogen, it normalizes both dry and oily conditions of the scalp, hair or skin. Lavender is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and a skin regenerative, which aids in dandruff and hair loss conditions.
- Rooibos Tea - With 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
- Oregano -this familiar aromatic herb is refreshingly stimulating to the scalp and provides a pleasing fragrance.