Define Your Eyes with the Jane Iredale Eye Pencil
Jane Iredale Eye Pencil can give you the look you want. Create a sleek cat-eye look or a smokey look. You can define, smudge, and enhance your look. The creamy formula glides smoothly easily onto the skin without pulling or the need for tugging.
- Made with natural minerals
- Creamy formula will not tug on delicate eyelids
- Antioxidants and protects the skin against environmental stressors
- Paraben-free pencil
- Available in seven wearable shades
- Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Use a Jane Iredale sharpener to maintain a rounded point. Other sharpeners will split the wood.
- Apply along the lash line to add definition to the eye and lashes.
- Blend with a brush if desired.
- May also be used to fill in your brows. Use Taupe as a lip liner. Easily removed with the magic mitt.
- Shea Butter moisturizes
- Macadamia Seed oil soothes
- Vitamin E protects
Ingredients (all shades except Midnight Blue):
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Mica]
Ingredients Midnight Blue:
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica, Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]
Eye Pencil: All options are wheat-free and vegan.
Based on 2 reviews
I love all the Jane makeup. The eye pencil is soft and easy to apply, even to the water line, if you want a dramatic look. It does not cause irritation, or my eyes to water, like some other pencils I have tried.
I find some pencil eye liners are hard to apply. This one goes on smooth.