Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation is a hydrating, light-reflecting formula with anti-aging properties.
- An anti-aging serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage
- plumps, hydrates, calms and soothes,
- diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance of pores,
- evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference
- Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF. If you apply a layer of Amazing Base or
PurePressed Base over Liquid Minerals, you will be adding SPF 20 broad
spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection as well as extra coverage.
- For light coverage apply Jane Iredale liquid minerals evenly all over face with Blending/Contouring Brush or Flocked Sponge.
- Coverage with Sun Protection or added coverage, finish with Amazing Base or Pure Pressed Base. Afterward, use your choice of Hydration sprays.
- For fuller coverage, blend with Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream or layer with our mineral powders for SPF sun protection.
- Easily remove this product with the Jane Iredale Magic Mitt.
About the liposomes
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually
liposomes encapsulating liposomes
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
- At the center of the visible spheres (encapsulated by seaweed lipids) lie: Minerals (Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides)– L-Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture – holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin
What is in the liposomes?
- Coenzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of signs of aging.
- White Tea Extract
- Seaweeds (Algin, Agar, Carrageenan)
- Vitamin C
- Helps to reverse UV damage and suppresses melanin formation and protects the skin and suppresses melanin formation
- Liposomes suspended in a gel of Aloe Vera and Vegetable Glycerin.
- As the makeup is applied and worked into the skin, the body temperature breaks down the liposomes
so that they can release their actives in a prolonged time-release action for the ultimate in skin health
• This formula has a natural pH of six and is so perfectly balanced that it needs no pH adjusters.
- Key Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture, which holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Vitamin C helps to reverse UV damage, as well as suppress melanin formation and protect skin; Coenzyme Q10 helps to reverse the signs of aging and protect the skin.
- Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)
All of Jane Iredale Liquid Mineral Foundations are:
- WHEAT FREE
NO PHTHALATES, NO PARABENS, NON-GMO, NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE, NO TALC, NO NANOPARTICLES, NO MINERAL OIL