Jane Iredale Magic Mitt
- A knitted micro-fiber cleansing cloth that quickly and completely removes makeup using water only
- Promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria
- Made from a new generation of specially knitted micro-fibers many times thinner than a human hair and which can penetrate oil films
- This hydro-mechanical process breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup to the skin while the fibers gently exfoliate
- The combination of warm water and micro-fibers turn the makeup into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt. It will even remove mascara!
Wash Magic Mitt in warm water with hand-soap until all makeup residue is gone. Rinse thoroughly and hang it up to dry. Do not store in containers that do not allow it to dry completely. Because these unique micro-fibers sloughs off all organic residue and dry completely, they ensure that nothing remains on the Mitt to culture bacteria or fungi.
- They’re soft. This almost goes without saying, but you don’t want to scrub just any old cloth over your sensitive eyelids! The softer, the better.
- They’re gentle. All those tiny fibers help lift away more makeup, so you can use less pressure and be kinder to your skin.
- They’re thorough. Another benefit of tiny fibers is that they can reach into all the nooks and crannies in your skin. That means a more thorough clean!
- They’re “magnetic.” All those fibers act like magnets, grabbing onto makeup particles and locking them away, rather than just pushing them around on your skin.
Switching to a makeup remover cloth will add gentle exfoliation to your skincare routine. Exfoliation helps to buff away dead skin cells and reveal the newer, smoother skin underneath. Your skin will be glowing in no time!