Lip Balms with SPFJane Iredale LipDrink SPF 15 Lip Balm is the answer to your summer woes. How do you look fresh and flirty while protecting your lip? This SPF lip balm has a hint of colour to liven up your lips. Protect your pucker with SPF; a sun time requirement. Feed your lips the moisture it needs with antioxidant ingredients. Sun time lip fun! Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Jane Iredale LipDrink SPF 15 Lip Balm is available in six shades with a hint of colour.
- One shade is colour free
- Mouthwatering moisture in a lip-saving balm
- Broad-spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen
- A variety of waxes and oils combine to provide an antioxidant-rich protective shield
- Contains the antioxidants green tea extract, and vitamins E and C
- Refreshing lemon flavour
- Use with a Lip Pencil to enhance the color.
- You can use LipDrink under or over lip color for SPF sun protection.
- Use on cheeks for a hint of color and SPF sun protection
- Titanium Dioxide 1.75%
- Vegetable Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lotus Corniculatus (Lotus Flower) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Coconut Alkanes, Stearic Acid, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)(Aka 202), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360)
All options are wheat-free and vegan.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Oh these are my favourite. I love them! A subtle colour, deep moisturizer, glides on so smoothly but my favourite part is that they smell incredible! Your new favourite chapstick. 💯