Natural Body Oil for Bug Repelling
Instead of soaking yourself in deet and other harsh chemicals before stepping outside, treat your skin to a natural insect repellant. The Matter Company has created a body oil to deter pesky biting insects while you are enjoying the fresh air. Lather on and head out!
- All skin types
- Recommended to do a patch test on children under 6 months
Product Size: 62.5 mL/2 oz.
- Gentle, non-toxic, naturally repels with essential oils
- Long-lasting formula due to soybean-oil
- No feet or synthetic chemicals
- Safe on pets and kids
- Lasts about 2 hours, but reapplication is recommended throughout the day
- Apply generously to exposed skin before heading outside
- Reapply as needed (approximately every 2 hours)
- Use when going hiking, gardening, camping, or any other outdoor excursion!
- Note: this oil contains citronella. It is recommended that a skin patch test be performed for children under 6 months. If redness occurs, put the oil along the brim of hats and edges or clothing instead.
Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) leaf, Mentha pulegium (Pennyroyal) leaf, & Tanacetum Vulgare (Tansy) flowers, infused in Glycine soja (Soya bean) oil and Azadirachta indica (Neem) oil. Hand-blended with essential oils of Cymbopogon nardus (Citronella), Thuja occidentalis (Cedarleaf), Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) & Mentha Piperita (Peppermint).
Butterfly Weed Herbals has formulated a line of products specially to meet the needs of mom through all stages of her pregnancy. Using only the finest ingredients, our products have been embraced by health care professionals for use by their clients, attesting to their safety and effectiveness. As life develops within, Butterfly Weed provides products that nurture and pamper mother and provides her with the confidence that she is making a healthy choice for herself and her baby.
Made by Herbalists in Toronto, Ontario!