Like Minds and Resources
Here is a collection of resources and like minded businesses to help you achieve your natural health and beauty goals.
• Environmental Working Group
EWG offers a multitude of information on issues that affect your health. Learn more about farming and the environment, toxins in your cleaning products and cosmetics, and so much more. Check out their 2015 guide to the healthiest sunscreens here
• Guide to Less Toxic Products
This guide is Canadian! The Environmental Health Association of Nova Scotia offers information on potentially harmful ingredients in cleaning, personal care and cosmetic products, and provides lists of healthier alternatives.
• Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Database
A database from the EWG in which you can search through over 70,000 listings to discover a product's environmental and health safety score. And yes, there is an app for that, too!
• David Suzuki's Dirty Dozen Cosmetic Chemicals to Avoid
A handy list of ingredients to avoid when shopping for personal care products. Download a PDF version you can carry in your wallet or purse.
• Chris Kresser's Website
Chris Kresser is an acupuncturist and practitioner of integrative medicine. Learn how to reclaim your health through a Paleo diet.
We are Hamilton’s only Therapeutic Yoga Studio with a reputation for exceptional yoga instruction through the slow, mindful, and accessible approach we have shared with the community since 1998. As one of the city's first studios, we are yoga pioneers.
- We are happy to assist you in your yoga fitness journey with a variety of accessible classes and workshops. Our nine-year-old studio is in the heart of Dundas. Whether you want to increase your flexibility, fitness and strength, or practice peace, mindfulness, and relaxation, we have a class for you.