Fungal Nail Sprayfootlogix Nail Tincture Spray 7T is an effective spray, containing the proprietary anti-microbial ingredient Spiraleen®, which is proven to provide care for unsightly toenails prone to fungal infections. It contains Avocado oil and Panthenol to restore toenails to optimum health.
- Trauma to the nail
- Warm and moist areas under the nail is where fungus overpopulated
- Toenails yellowed from the extended wearing of nail polish and “aggressive” pedicures
- Wearers of narrow shoes with tight toe boxes, non-breathable footwear and much more
- Itching and irritation between the toes
- Safe for diabetics
- Effective in treating discolored toenails prone to fungal infections
- Contains Spiraleen®, an effective anti-microbial ingredient
- Odorless, spray formula is easy to apply, with pin-point spray
- Contains Panthenol and Avocado oil to transform unsightly, discolored
toenails to their optimum health
- Penetrates into the skin under the nail to eliminate fungus
- Remove nail-polish from toenails before application
- Hold can in the desired position and spray toenails from a distance of 1 inch
- Allow drying for 10-15 seconds. Apply twice daily until conditions are resolve
- Tincture may also be used under the nail if wearing polish
Footlogix® created the world's first and only Pediceutical® mousse based foot care line using Dermal Infusion Technology(DIT). This delivery system carries active ingredients past the Stratum Corneum into the layers of the epidermis, helping to restore the health of the skin. This technology ensures that the Footlogix active ingredients penetrate into the layers of the epidermis and reach the targeted areas. With no greasy outer layer to occlude it, the skin is hydrated and retains its ability to function normally, resulting in healthy feet.DERMAL INFUSION TECHNOLOGY®
SPIRALEEN®Spiraleen® is a unique anti-microbial concentrate exclusive to Footlogix. It is a bioactive microalga extract specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to the skin and is also effective on the toenails. Spiraleen works by inhibiting invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-microbial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthy, happy feet.
Dr. Katharine Von Gavel established Footlogix in 2007. It is the world's first and only Pediceutical foot care line that addresses the need of the foot care industry.