Cracked Heel Formula is proven to moisturize and work to eliminate deeply split, cracked skin in calloused heels. A lightweight, non-occlusive and easy to apply foam. It leaves no greasy residue. Through our proprietary Dermal Infusion Technology, active ingredients are carried into all the layers of the epidermis, helping to restore it to a healthy state.
- Cracked heels or uncomfortable callused skin
- Suffers from very dry feet
- Frequents Sandal wearers
- Heave work boot wearers
- People who often walk barefoot
- Diabetics prone to excessive calluses and dryness
- Contains Evening Primrose oil with anti-inflammatory properties and helps to improve your skin structure after trauma
- Urea to hydrate and lock moisture into the skin
- Easy to apply
- No alcohol
- No artificial fragrances
- Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for two weeks, then once a week until cracks are healed.
- Apply directly to your heels
- Use as part of a regular skincare treatment until calluses and cracks are gone
Footlogix® created the world's first and only Pediceutical® mousse based foot care line using Dermal Infusion Technology(DIT). This delivery system carries active ingredients past the Stratum Corneum into the layers of the epidermis, helping to restore the health of the skin. This technology ensures that the Footlogix active ingredients penetrate into the layers of the epidermis and reach the targeted areas. With no greasy outer layer to occlude it, the skin is hydrated and retains its ability to function normally, resulting in healthy feet.DERMAL INFUSION TECHNOLOGY®
SPIRALEEN®Spiraleen® is a unique anti-microbial concentrate exclusive to Footlogix. It is a bioactive microalga extract specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to the skin and is also effective on the toenails. Spiraleen works by inhibiting invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-microbial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthy, happy feet.
Dr. Katharine Von Gavel established Footlogix in 2007. It is the world's first and only Pediceutical foot care line that addresses the need of the foot care industry.