Non-Greasy Mousse for Rough Foot Skin
Footlogix Rough Skin Formula is anti-microbial with Spiraleen. Effectively treat dry, rough, scratchy, or sand-paper like skin prone to fungal infections. Urea locks in moisture. Ideal for seniors, people with Diabetes, and those who are immuno-compromised.
- Treating superficial cracking, dry, rough, scratchy, sand-paper like skin
- People who are often barefoot.
- People who often have their feet exposed to bare floors in gyms, pools, hotel rooms, and places where they may be exposed to the fungus.
- Suitable for Diabetics, Seniors and those who are immuno-compromised
- Urea locks in moisture
- Spiraleen is effective again dry, rough, scratchy or sand-paper like skin
- Supports skin prone to fungal infections.
- Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for two weeks and then apply daily until the condition of your heels resolves.
Footlogix® created the world's first and only Pediceutical® mousse based foot care line using Dermal Infusion Technology(DIT). This delivery system carries active ingredients past the Stratum Corneum into the layers of the epidermis, helping to restore the health of the skin. This technology ensures that the Footlogix active ingredients penetrate into the layers of the epidermis and reach the targeted areas. With no greasy outer layer to occlude it, the skin is hydrated and retains its ability to function normally, resulting in healthy feet.DERMAL INFUSION TECHNOLOGY®
SPIRALEEN®Spiraleen® is a unique anti-microbial concentrate exclusive to Footlogix. It is a bioactive microalga extract specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to the skin and is also effective on the toenails. Spiraleen works by inhibiting invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-microbial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthy, happy feet.
Dr. Katharine Von Gavel established Footlogix in 2007. It is the world's first and only Pediceutical foot care line that addresses the need of the foot care industry.