Regenerating Facial Oil with Vitamin E
Neroli essential oil, also known as orange blossom, is known as a “precious” oil due to it’s striking scent and incredible effect on our minds and bodies. I love using this product at night because neroli calms the mind and lifts your mood, a wonderful way to drift off to sleep! Neroli is coupled with healing and regenerating Frankincense Oil. A perfect duo.
- All skin types
- Mature skin
- Skin needing regeneration
- Can be used as a hair serum
- Stretch marks
- Cradle cap
- Light and easily absorbed.
- Contains rejuvenating frankincense and restorative neroli.
- Smells divine
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Argan oil is easily absorbed providing valuable vitamin E and essential fatty acids to nourish and moisturize the skin
- Frankincense and neroli encourage cell regeneration, reduce inflammation, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars
- Produces results quickly
- Very concentrated. Only a few drops needed
- Multi-purpose… try it as a hair serum, on stretch marks, cradle cap.
Over the last 20 years I have seen the natural and organic skincare industry become more and more complicated; ingredient lists are getting longer as the ingredients are getting more refined and processed, as companies strive to make the products easier and cheaper to manufacture. These highly processed natural ingredients can be as un-beneficial as the synthetic ones whilst misleading consumers into thinking they are getting the real thing.
We now understand that good food for our bodies is unprocessed and nutrient-rich. I believe this is also true for the food for our skin. I try not to put “junk” into my body, so why would I put it on my skin?
I want you to do less to your skin. I believe most people use too many products with too many ingredients, too often. This interferes with the skin’s own processes of growth and repair, which long-term, causes the skin to deteriorate and become unbalanced. My skincare respects our own natural processes of rejuvenation and encourages our skin to work for itself again; the aim is to use fewer products over time not more, and not to rely on products to make our skin look good.
My formulations have only a few ingredients but ones that are richest in nutrients for our skin. I have chosen only unrefined, unprocessed, natural and certified organic ingredients.
I’ve been reading ingredient labels for years and still get overwhelmed! I want you to read my labels and truly understand what is going onto your skin and therefore into your body.