Natural Algae Mask
This anti-inflammatory Algae mask is great for sensitive, damaged and mature skin.
- All skin types
- Especially goog for sensitive, damaged and mature skin
- A deeply soothing, creamy mask with healing antioxidants to reduce redness and strengthen the skin
- 98% certified organic ingredients, 2% wildcrafted blue-green algae
- Colloidal oats are rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential fats. They are very anti-inflammatory and help to lock oils and water into the skin
- Matcha green tea and blue-green algae contain anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the redness associated with reactive and damaged skin types, such as rosacea and eczema.
- Very high in antioxidants to fight UV damage and premature aging
- Leaves even the most sensitive and reactive skin calm and soothed
- Dry powder form extends the shelf life for all skin types, especially sensitive, damaged and mature
Mix with water or Hydrating Mist to form a paste. Apply to warm, damp face and neck in gentle circular motions.
- Leave for up to 10 minutes. Follow with a cool splash of water, a spritz of Hydrating Mist or Serum, and then Moisturizer or Face oil. For best results use once or twice a week.
- Colloidal oats
- Rose powder
- Matcha tea
- Blue-green algae (wildcrafted)
About The Brand
Over the last 20 years, I have seen the natural and organic skincare industry become more and more complicated; ingredient lists are getting longer as the ingredients are getting more refined and processed, as companies strive to make the products easier and cheaper to manufacture. These highly processed natural ingredients can be as un-beneficial as the synthetic ones whilst misleading consumers into thinking they are getting the real thing.
We now understand that good food for our bodies is unprocessed and nutrient-rich. I believe this is also true for the food for our skin. I try not to put “junk” into my body, so why would I put it on my skin?
I want you to do less to your skin. I believe most people use too many products with too many ingredients, too often. This interferes with the skin’s own processes of growth and repair, which long-term, causes the skin to deteriorate and become unbalanced. My skincare respects our own natural processes of rejuvenation and encourages our skin to work for itself again; the aim is to use fewer products over time not more, and not to rely on products to make our skin look good.
My formulations have only a few ingredients but ones that are richest in nutrients for our skin. I have chosen only unrefined, unprocessed, natural, and certified organic ingredients.
I’ve been reading ingredient labels for years and still get overwhelmed! I want you to read my labels and truly understand what is going onto your skin and therefore into your body.