Helena Lane Neroli & Lemon Balancing Moisturizer
A lighter, oil balancing moisturizer perfect to calm redness and heal scars
- Mango butter is rich in vitamins A and E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It is known for it’s fast absorption into the skin
- Jojoba, rosehip and sea buckthorn provide a full spectrum of essential fatty acids and skin loving nutrients without being heavy on the skin
- Rosehip helps to minimize scars and speeds up skin healing. Sea buckthorn contains unparalleled amounts of carotenoids, which strengthen our skin’s defenses against UV and repair damage already done, and omega 7, a super anti-inflammatory with tissue repairing qualities. Both are rich in vitamin A important for keeping healthy skin clear, supple and toned
- Neroli essential oil helps to regenerate skin and reduce scarring, it is also anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Steam distilled lemon has all the antibacterial and pigment reducing properties of the more common cold-pressed lemon essential oil, without the phototoxic effects (does not cause skin burning if exposed to sunlight)
Product Size: 30ml
- All skin types
- Acne and oily skin types
- Skin prone to redness
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Very concentrated. Only a tiny amount needed
- Simple and effective formula
- Packed with skin-loving vitamins
Mango butter melts at body temperature so take a tiny amount (size of a grain of rice) and warm between fingertips before patting gently into skin, starting where skin is driest. Repeat and pat into neck and décolleté.
For best results and faster absorption apply to face after using a Hydrating Mist, or mix 2-3 sprays of Hydrating Mist to the moisturizer in the palm of your hand before patting onto the skin.
Our skin will only absorb what it needs at that time, if you are finding excess oil on your skin use less moisturizer next time.
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Rosehip seed oil
Sea buckthorn oil
Neroli essential oil
Lemon essential oil (steam distilled)
Over the last 20 years I have seen the natural and organic skincare industry become more and more complicated; ingredient lists are getting longer as the ingredients are getting more refined and processed, as companies strive to make the products easier and cheaper to manufacture. These highly processed natural ingredients can be as un-beneficial as the synthetic ones whilst misleading consumers into thinking they are getting the real thing.
We now understand that good food for our bodies is unprocessed and nutrient-rich. I believe this is also true for the food for our skin. I try not to put “junk” into my body, so why would I put it on my skin?
I want you to do less to your skin. I believe most people use too many products with too many ingredients, too often. This interferes with the skin’s own processes of growth and repair, which long-term, causes the skin to deteriorate and become unbalanced. My skincare respects our own natural processes of rejuvenation and encourages our skin to work for itself again; the aim is to use fewer products over time not more, and not to rely on products to make our skin look good.
My formulations have only a few ingredients but ones that are richest in nutrients for our skin. I have chosen only unrefined, unprocessed, natural and certified organic ingredients.
I’ve been reading ingredient labels for years and still get overwhelmed! I want you to read my labels and truly understand what is going onto your skin and therefore into your body.