Natural Oil Cleanser
Immerse yourself in the forests of Western Canada with this gentle yet invigorating cleanser
- Featuring Red Western Cedarwood essential oil wild crafted and distilled in small batches on Vancouver Island
- Effectively removes dirt, make-up and pollution whilst supporting and maintaining our skins protective barrier
- Jojoba oil regulates sebum production in dry and oily skin
- Red Western Cedar and Black Spruce oil have been used traditionally to cleanse the body and regulate blood flow, helping to clear unwanted skin conditions. They are also very grounding and soothing to our nervous systems, don’t forget to pause and inhale the scent of this cleanser
- Steam distilled lemon gently cleanses the skin of unwanted bacteria and fungi while uplifting the senses
- Frankincense tones and regenerates the skin
Product Size: 60ml
- All skin types
- 99.6% certified organic ingredients
- No harsh surfactants to strip the skin of natural oils and cause irritation
- Dissolves even waterproof make up, use carefully around the eye area
- At the end of your day, take 2-3 pumps of cleanser and massage into a warm damp face. Leave for 2-20 minutes (can be used as a mask). Remove with a warm damp cloth. If you are removing lots of dirt or make-up you may need to repeat.
- The goal is to not need any product after cleansing, however if you need you some extra support during the transition follow with Hydrating Mist or Serum and a Face Oil.
- It is most necessary to cleanse your face at night, to remove daily dirt, pollution and make-up. In the morning I recommend using a simple warm damp cloth (add Hydrating Mist if you wish) to wipe over your face.
Jojoba oil (infused with chamomile and calendula flowers) Lemon essential oil (steam distilled)
Red Western Cedarwood essential oil (wild crafted)
Frankincense essential oil
Black Spruce essential oil VEGAN GLUTEN FREE
Over the last 20 years I have seen the natural and organic skincare industry become more and more complicated; ingredient lists are getting longer as the ingredients are getting more refined and processed, as companies strive to make the products easier and cheaper to manufacture. These highly processed natural ingredients can be as un-beneficial as the synthetic ones whilst misleading consumers into thinking they are getting the real thing.
We now understand that good food for our bodies is unprocessed and nutrient-rich. I believe this is also true for the food for our skin. I try not to put “junk” into my body, so why would I put it on my skin?
I want you to do less to your skin. I believe most people use too many products with too many ingredients, too often. This interferes with the skin’s own processes of growth and repair, which long-term, causes the skin to deteriorate and become unbalanced. My skincare respects our own natural processes of rejuvenation and encourages our skin to work for itself again; the aim is to use fewer products over time not more, and not to rely on products to make our skin look good.
My formulations have only a few ingredients but ones that are richest in nutrients for our skin. I have chosen only unrefined, unprocessed, natural and certified organic ingredients.
I’ve been reading ingredient labels for years and still get overwhelmed! I want you to read my labels and truly understand what is going onto your skin and therefore into your body.