Calming Facial Oil for Sensitive Skin
A simple blend of calming and healing oils to soothe and strengthen very sensitive skin.
- Sensitive skin
- Reactive skin
- Dry Skin
- Inflammed skin
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Jojoba oil is light yet rich in nutrients which calm and heals the skin
- Calendula cools redness and promotes skin healing
- Rosehip seed oil is rich in essential fats and vitamin A, important for cell regeneration and keeping skin clear, supple, and toned. It helps to minimize scars and speed up skin healing
- Starflower (borage) oil contains uniquely very high amounts of GLA, a fatty acid particularly anti-inflammatory and important in maintaining skin moisture levels, useful for skin suffering from dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, and rosacea
- Sea buckthorn contains unparalleled amounts of carotenoids, which strengthen our skin’s defenses against UV and repair damage already done, and omega 7, a super anti-inflammatory with tissue repairing qualities. Also very rich in vitamin A
- This face oil contains no essential oils, making it suitable for even the most reactive and damaged skin. It, therefore, has almost no scent, only a very slight earthiness from the rosehip oil.
Over the last 20 years I have seen the natural and organic skincare industry become more and more complicated; ingredient lists are getting longer as the ingredients are getting more refined and processed, as companies strive to make the products easier and cheaper to manufacture. These highly processed natural ingredients can be as un-beneficial as the synthetic ones whilst misleading consumers into thinking they are getting the real thing.
We now understand that good food for our bodies is unprocessed and nutrient-rich. I believe this is also true for the food for our skin. I try not to put “junk” into my body, so why would I put it on my skin?
I want you to do less to your skin. I believe most people use too many products with too many ingredients, too often. This interferes with the skin’s own processes of growth and repair, which long-term, causes the skin to deteriorate and become unbalanced. My skincare respects our own natural processes of rejuvenation and encourages our skin to work for itself again; the aim is to use fewer products over time not more, and not to rely on products to make our skin look good.
My formulations have only a few ingredients but ones that are richest in nutrients for our skin. I have chosen only unrefined, unprocessed, natural and certified organic ingredients.
I’ve been reading ingredient labels for years and still get overwhelmed! I want you to read my labels and truly understand what is going onto your skin and therefore into your body.