Natural Mask for Dry and Mature Skin
This mask is especially beneficial for dry, dehydrated, mature, and congested skin. Fruit acids naturally exfoliate and healthier-looking skin.
- All skin types
- Especially good for dry and mature skin
- Congested skin
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Fruit acids from three organic whole fruits exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin leaving it soft, glowing and clear
- Mango supports our skin structure by boosting collagen and elastin and contains valuable skin-loving antioxidants and vitamins, C, A, and beta-carotene
- Apple contains the unique malic acid, specific for reversing and preventing hyperpigmentation
- Pineapple contains bromelain, effective for sloughing off surface dead skin cells to reveal glowing radiant skin
- Coconut powder provides oils to nourish the skin and gives this mask it’s a delicious tropical smell
- Comes as a powder to prolong shelf life
- Mix with water or Hydrating Mist to form a paste. Apply to warm, damp face and neck in gentle circular motions
- Leave for 5 minutes (sensitive skin) to 10 minutes (not sensitive).
- Follow with a cool splash of water, a spritz of Hydrating Mist or Serum, and then Moisturizer or Face oil.
- For best results use once or twice a week.
Over the last 20 years, I have seen the natural and organic skincare industry become more and more complicated; ingredient lists are getting longer as the ingredients are getting more refined and processed, as companies strive to make the products easier and cheaper to manufacture. These highly processed natural ingredients can be as un-beneficial as the synthetic ones whilst misleading consumers into thinking they are getting the real thing.
We now understand that good food for our bodies is unprocessed and nutrient-rich. I believe this is also true for the food for our skin. I try not to put “junk” into my body, so why would I put it on my skin?
I want you to do less to your skin. I believe most people use too many products with too many ingredients, too often. This interferes with the skin’s own processes of growth and repair, which long-term, causes the skin to deteriorate and become unbalanced. My skincare respects our own natural processes of rejuvenation and encourages our skin to work for itself again; the aim is to use fewer products over time not more, and not to rely on products to make our skin look good.
My formulations have only a few ingredients but ones that are richest in nutrients for our skin. I have chosen only unrefined, unprocessed, natural, and certified organic ingredients.
I’ve been reading ingredient labels for years and still get overwhelmed! I want you to read my labels and truly understand what is going onto your skin and therefore into your body.