Deep Cleansing Healing Mask and Exfoliant
An incredibly gentle yet deep cleansing, anti-inflammatory, and healing mask and exfoliant created to fight all types of acne, it leaves the skin soft, clear, and glowing
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Especially good for oily and blemished
- Deep cleansing
- White willow calms inflammation and reduces acne-causing bacteria
- Natural beta-hydroxy acid which stimulates cell renewal
- Anti-inflammatory and healing
- Helps to fight acne
- Leaves skin soft and glowing
- 50% certified organic ingredients + 50 % clay
- Lavender cools and calms inflamed skin, fights bacteria, and promotes skin healing
- Stimulating orange and mineral-rich clay cleanse, soften and brighten the skin while shrinking pores and tightening the skin
- The effective but gentle texture will lift off dead cells without scratching the skin’s surface leaving the skin so soft and clear
- Dry powder form extends shelf life
- Use as both an exfoliant and mask
- 50 g
- Mix with water or Hydrating Mist to form a paste. Apply to warm, damp face and neck in gentle circular motions
- Either wash of immediately with warm water or leave for 5 minutes (sensitive skin) to 10 minutes (not sensitive). Follow with a cool splash of water, a spritz of Hydrating Mist or Serum, and then Moisturizer or Face oil.
For best results use once or twice a week.
- *50% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS + 50% clay
- Rhassoul (Moroccan) clay
- Lavender flower powder*
- White willow powder*
- Orange peel powder*
Over the last 20 years I have seen the natural and organic skincare industry become more and more complicated; ingredient lists are getting longer as the ingredients are getting more refined and processed, as companies strive to make the products easier and cheaper to manufacture. These highly processed natural ingredients can be as un-beneficial as the synthetic ones whilst misleading consumers into thinking they are getting the real thing.
We now understand that good food for our bodies is unprocessed and nutrient-rich. I believe this is also true for the food for our skin. I try not to put “junk” into my body, so why would I put it on my skin?
I want you to do less to your skin. I believe most people use too many products with too many ingredients, too often. This interferes with the skin’s own processes of growth and repair, which long-term, causes the skin to deteriorate and become unbalanced. My skincare respects our own natural processes of rejuvenation and encourages our skin to work for itself again; the aim is to use fewer products over time not more, and not to rely on products to make our skin look good.
My formulations have only a few ingredients but ones that are richest in nutrients for our skin. I have chosen only unrefined, unprocessed, natural and certified organic ingredients.
I’ve been reading ingredient labels for years and still get overwhelmed! I want you to read my labels and truly understand what is going onto your skin and therefore into your body.
Since adding this into my skin care routine, I have had far less breakouts and my skin is softer. It smells great, and feels amazing as an exfoliant. I use it twice a week :)